Our range of extruded aluminium t-slot profiles and accessories allows you to create innovative solutions that can be easily adapted to your particular application.
Some of the features of t-slot extrusions and accessories and what they can do for you.
- Easy to design – The CAD models for all our components can be made available to help you create your project the way you want it. Also, we can do the design work on your project if you need.
- Huge range of options – We stock many different t-slot profiles as well as hundreds of different accessories. So the possibilities are virtually endless. Email, or give us a call if want some advice with the various options.
- Cost effective construction – There is no need for welding with this system. Also, there is no need for surface treatment such as painting. Both these help make t-slot extrusions a very cost effective material for construction.
- Flexibility – If your project is to be built in stages, or if you need to add something later, or if you simply change your mind part way, you will find our extruded profile system highly adaptable. You can simply move components as needed. You can even extend your basic frame to include guarding, conveyors, overhead lighting, weighing systems. Your imagination is your limit.
- Durability – All our extrusions come with an anodised finish. The accessories are zinc plated steel, aluminium, or stainless steel.
For more information on how to use t-slot aluminium profile and accessories check out these links How to join T Slot Aluminium Guidelines for using t Slot aluminium Profiles