What is a Vacuum Pipe Lifter?
This vacuum lifter lifts one or more steel or concrete pipes to lay them in an excavation, move them to a place of storage or load them. It can be fitted to a power shovel, or under a crane or an overhead crane. It has its own IC engine or hydraulic motor (option) and it is extremely easy to use. In the event of an engine stoppage the load is guaranteed to be held for more than 30 minutes.
Function: horizontal handling of steel or concrete pipes.
Loading capacity: up to 15 t.
Unladen weight: 2500 kg.
- 1 welded fabricated frame, acting as a vacuum tank and holding the various components
- The frame is fitted with a central yoke to be gripped by the hook of the crane or power shovel.
- 1 set of tube carrier tools fixed under the carrier beam by 2 pins. Suction pads fitted with 50×50 rubber seals mounted in a steel profile for easy changing:
|– 20-24 SUCTION PAD TOOLS
– 26-30 SUCTION PAD TOOLS
– 32-36 SUCTION PAD TOOLS
– 38-42 SUCTION PAD TOOLS
– 44-48 SUCTION PAD TOOLS
– 50-56 SUCTION PAD TOOLS
- 1 bistable solenoid valve for controlling the suction pads.
- 1 single stage vacuum pump, oil-lubricated and aircooled controlled by an IC engine with Autonomy of 8h. Diesel fuel consumption: 1.2 litres/hour or hydraulic motor (option).
- Optical and acoustic alarm systems.
- 1 electric engine starting control box.
- 1 battery
- 1 radio control enabling the lifter to be controlled from the crane or shovel cab without any wire link.
- CE Certificate
Optional: A ROTATOR providing a high degree of precision when turning tubes. The Rotator comprises a positioning ring gear and a geared electric motor.